Thank you for purchasing from Tixx Central.
- Please read and ensure that you understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all Tixx Central tickets and ticket purchases.
- You are the ticket holder. The Venue is the venue on the face of the ticket. The Event is the event or performance on the face of the ticket.
- This ticket is a revocable license and is nonrefundable and nonexchangeable. Lost or stolen tickets and missed performances will not be refunded. This ticket is valid only for the Event at the date and time listed on the ticket. Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the Venue. If your ticket is revoked and admission is refused without cause, you will be refunded the printed price on your ticket. However, any service charge(s) paid on this ticket is nonrefundable for any reason. What constitute "cause" will be determined at the Venue and/or Tixx Central's sole discretion.
- You must comply with the law and the rules of the Venue and these terms and conditions. You must not bring alcohol, illegal drugs, cameras or recording devices into the Venue. You consent to a reasonable search to ensure compliance with the rules of the Venue and these terms and conditions.
- YOU CONSENT TO BEING FILMED AND/OR CAPTURED IN PHOTOGRAPHS, WHICH MAY BE USED FOR PUBLIC RELATIONS AND MARKETING MATERIALS.
- You must not resell, transfer or distribute this ticket, or any other ticket sold by Tixx Central, to any ticket broker or any other person for any amount other than the price printed on the ticket or use this ticket in any sort of promotion, without Tixx Central's prior written consent.
- You agree that Tixx Central or the Venue can, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies that the Venue or Tixx Central may have in law or equity, seize and/or cancel your ticket, refuse you admission or expel you from the Venue if you do not follow the law, the rules of the Venue or these terms and conditions, or your conduct is deemed objectionable by Tixx Central or the Venue, at their sole discretion, and that you will have no claim against Tixx Central, the Venue or the City of Medicine Hat, including for the ticket price.
- If you are late to the performance you will not be able to take your seat immediately on arrival and will be seated at an appropriate interval in the Event.
- You agree that Tixx Central or the Venue may add, withdraw or substitute Events, performers and/or vary advertised programmes, Event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- Performances, including outdoor performances, are performed rain or shine. However, Tixx Central and the Venue reserve the right to reschedule or cancel any Event, at their sole discretion. In the event that the Event is rescheduled, original tickets will be honored for the new date, unless otherwise noted in official communications from Tixx Central. If the Event is cancelled, you will be refunded the printed price on your ticket. Tixx Central or the Venue may postpone, cancel interrupt or stop the Event due to adverse weather conditions, dangerous situations, or any other cases beyond their reasonable control.
- You agree TO WAIVE ANY AN ALL CLAIMS YOU HAVE OR MAY IN THE FUTURE HAVE AGAINST TIXX CENTRAL, THE VENUE AND/OR THE CITY OF MEDICINE HAT AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, ELECTED OFFICIALS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, PARTNERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, VOLUNTEERS, SPONSORS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (ALL OF WHOM ARE HEREINAFTER COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE "RELEASEES") AND TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, EXPENSE OR INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, THAT YOU MAY SUFFER OR THAT YOUR NEXT OF KIN MAY SUFFER, AS A RESULT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT, WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT, DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE, INCLUDING ANY DUTY OF CARE OWED UNDER THE OCCUPIERS LIABILITY ACT, ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES, AND FURTHER INCLUDING THE FAILURE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT YOU FROM THE RISKS DAMAGES AND HAZARDS OF PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT AND THAT THE RELEASEES WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, MORAL, INCIDENTAL, COLLATERAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF CAUSE BY ANY ACT, OMISSION OR NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES , AND EVEN IF THE RELEASEES OR ANY OF THEM HAS BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING.